Saturday, April 3, 2010

Reading Instructions

Each week I will post the discussion questions.

As you read take notes, underline, write in your book - whatever works for you.

Write your own questions to post, ideas, questions you think of, ideas you love, ideas you disagree with. These thoughts that you have should be posted in response to my initial post.

Each week I'll start with the discussion questions and ideas from the section we are reading. Along the way I will suggest different portions of scripture to read to give you more information and supplement the part of the book we are reading.

If something is confusing, please let me know. I am open to suggestions to make this easier for everyone.

My hope is that we can get together at the end of the book for a 'week-end' with just us 'prodigal girls' to reflect and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment